Canadian Jane's Note:
This is a recipe that I obtained from a friend at a golf tournament. It is the greatest thing for appetizer pot lucks, card games etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown lean ground beef over medium high heat.
- 2When cooked, add taco seasoning mix.
- 3Meanwhile, cream together sour cream and cream cheese.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a deep dish pie plate.
- 5Layer ground beef mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Add the salsa to the top of the ground beef.
- 7Top with sliced green onions.
- 8Sprinkle generously with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 or until heated through.
- 10Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Nacho Dip
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g