Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe that I obtained from a friend at a golf tournament. It is the greatest thing for appetizer pot lucks, card games etc.
- Brown lean ground beef over medium high heat.
- When cooked, add taco seasoning mix.
- Meanwhile, cream together sour cream and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a deep dish pie plate.
- Layer ground beef mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the salsa to the top of the ground beef.
- Top with sliced green onions.
- Sprinkle generously with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 or until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.