Hot Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake
- Coat the insert of a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the blueberries over the bottom of the slow-cooker insert.
- Beat the egg whites in a big bowl until soft peaks form, and set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks in another bowl; add the zest and juice, butter, and milk; whisk until blended.
- In another bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, and salt; add to the egg yolk mixture.
- Beat until smooth, then fold into the reserved egg whites.
- Transfer the batter to the slow cooker; cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly before serving.