2 hrs 30 mins
In ' Slow Cooker' by Diane Phillips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat the insert of a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Spread the blueberries over the bottom of the slow-cooker insert.
- 3Beat the egg whites in a big bowl until soft peaks form, and set aside.
- 4Whisk the egg yolks in another bowl; add the zest and juice, butter, and milk; whisk until blended.
- 5In another bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, and salt; add to the egg yolk mixture.
- 6Beat until smooth, then fold into the reserved egg whites.
- 7Transfer the batter to the slow cooker; cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
- 8Allow the cake to cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 129.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of