1/2 Photos of Hot Knots With Sweet Onion Dip
This party snack will disappear in moments! Spicy dough knots are fantastic on their own, but can be enhanced (and tamed) with sweet onion dip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Roll the pizza dough out on a floured work surface. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut strips of dough that are approximate ¾ inch wide and 4 inches long.
- 3With your hands, roll each strip on the floured surface until it’s about 6 inches long. Then quickly tie into a loose knot. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the dough.
- 4Mix ½ cup of Hot Wing Sauce with ¼ cup of brown sugar. Brush the mixture over the dough knots, covering them completely. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, mix the Sweet Onion Dressing with ¾ cup sour cream.
- 6Serve the Hot Knots warm with the Sweet Onion Dip on the side!
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Knots With Sweet Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce