Recipe by cookCol
This has lots of flavor, but it also packs some heat. It is delicious as a dip for smoked salmon...from the 2001 Cooking Light Annual Recipes cookbook
- 1⁄2 cup dry mustard (1 2 oz. tin)
- 1⁄2 cup malt vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mustard powder and vinegar in a small saucepan, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Add honey, orange juice and egg and stir well with a whisk.
- Place over medium heat and cook until thick (about 4 min.), stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Stir in dill.
- Cover and chill.
- Note: This will keep in refrigerator up to 2 months stored in a covered jar.