Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 (1 lb) loaf Italian bread
- 8 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet red pepper strips
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups Coleslaw (homemade or deli)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- Heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Have a baking sheet ready.
- Split the bread horizontally.
- Put top, cut side down, on baking sheet.
- Arrange ham on bottom of loaf.
- Top with red pepper, red onions, coleslaw and cheese.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cover with bread top.
- Cut crosswise in 4 portions.