- 1 lb hot dog (cut ½ inch)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (24 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut Hotdogs into oiled frying pan.
- Sauté Hot Dogs for around 2 minutes on high heat.
- Add Bell Pepper and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add Onions and Sauté 2 more minutes
- Add Can of Tomato.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Let simmer around 15 minutes or until the juices reduce.
- *Option-Serve with crispy Italian Bread*.