Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dog Skillet
A kid pleaser from Kraft Food and Family magazine.
- Ready In:
- 3 hot dogs, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package kraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook hot dogs in medium skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until Macaroni is tender.
- Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Cook the pasts seperately and make the cheese sauce in the skillet using whole milk or half n half. Adding water to the cheese sauce sucks and makes it all soupy. Use Annie’s Mac n Cheese. Kraft is corporate trash food all full of chemicals and preservatives. Don’t feed that stuff to your kids. Same goes for the hot dogs. Spend the extra buck and get uncured dogs without nitrates and nitrites.Reply
see 18 more