A perfect starchy accompaniment to poultry or beef ... my mom used to serve this at outdoor summertime parties. We always use small red potatoes because they are prettier - but really any boiling potato will do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes whole until just tender. Test with a fork after 15 minutes. Fork should slide in with little resistance. Do not overcook!
- 2When potatoes are done, place in oven-proof casserole dish.
- 3Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour and stir in milk. Over medium heat, cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 5Pour sauce over potatoes and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Memorial Day Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dilled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 962.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g