Dilled New Red Potatoes
this is another recipe from the paper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb small red skinned new potato
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill leaves
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until tender, but not mushy, about 8-10 minutes.
- toss with butter and oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- toss with dill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation