Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Live at Five 2/24/2004 Clifty Farms
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29-236.59 ml chopped clifty farm cooked country ham
- 59.14 ml finely minced onion
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, country ham, onion and garlic powder, place in a baking dish.
- Saute butter, pecans and Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle over baking dish.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers or raw vegetables (also good served cold.).
Gosh, this recipe has been posted for a long time; it deserved a great review, long before this one. I must admit to reducing the recipe to 1/4 the amount, and being regretful after tasting. I will definitely make this again, to share with friends, as we are country ham lovers! Thanks for sharing, Danny Beason!