Recipe by cookiedog
From the Food Network and Ingrid Hoffman.
Top Review by sassafrasnanc
LOVE this corn! It went perfectly with "Recipe #99245". Muy Bueno!!! I did change the method of cooking a bit as I already had a fire going on the grill so I pulled back the husks, applied the butter, tied the husks back on and cooked it on the grill sealing in the flavors of the spicy butter! Delicioso!! ZWT4 with the Babes in S/C America
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 6 ears corn, husked
- grated Cotija cheese, for serving (optional)
- lime wedge, for serving (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a piece of cheesecloth or a kitchen towel and wring out the excess liquid. Place the mixture in a small bowl and stir in the butter.
- Transfer the chimichurri butter to a sheet of plastic wrap and shape it into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until it has hardened.
- Meanwhile, bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the corn and boil until it is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving platter.
- Place a disk of chimichurri butter on each ear of corn and serve sprinkled with Cotija cheese and a lime wedge on the side.