Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There is no powdered coffee creamer in this mix; the white chocolate chips give it the creaminess. Try using peanut butter or butterscotch chips for something different or add a couple of tablespoons of instant coffee for a mocha flavour.
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder (dutch-processed preferred but not necessary)
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Run processor until the chocolate chips are finely ground.
- To serve combine 1/3 cup of mix with 8 ounces hot milk.
This is the third mix that I have tried and it is by far my favorite. Sometimes I don't have white chocolate on hand so I just use regular semi-sweet (or any) chocolate chips. Be sure to blend in the food processor. It really helps the mix dissolve in either hot milk or hot water.
I love white chocolate so I could not wait to try this mix. It was extremely delicious. Thanks for sharing
This is my first time making hot cocoa mix and I am so glad I picked this recipe. I knew this was going to be a winner when I saw white chocolate chips as one of the ingredients! I made it with whole milk and it turned out very smooth and creamy! My neighbour was over, he had 2 mugs just to make sure it tasted alright! I might add in a pinch of cinnamon when I make another batch. Thanks, Cookin-jo, for sharing this fantastic recipe, this is definitely a keeper! :)