1/5 Photos of Hot Chocolate New England Style
Baby Kato's Note:
This rich cocoa sounded so good, that I had to post it here, so that I didn't lose the recipe. I can't wait to try this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, add sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- 2Stir in the boiling water and butter, mix well and bring mixture to a rapid boil.
- 3Mix the milk, cream, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- 4Lower heat to simmering and slowly add the milk mixture to pot.
- 5Now add 8 of the marshmallows and heat through, stirring occasionally until the marshmallows are all melted.
- 6Pour into four warm mugs and top each mug with a marshmallow.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate New England Style
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g