So easy, but so nice. From CookingLight
Make and share this Hot Chocolate Float recipe from Food.com.
- Place Hot Chocolate Mix and water in a 1 quart glass measure.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 3 minutes or until heated.
- Pour 1 cup hot chocolate into each of 4 mugs.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon ice cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Hot Chocolate Mix:.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Yield's 7 1/3 cups of 1/3 cup servings).