Brown Cow (Root Beer or Cola Float)
The caramel syrup is what makes this drink special! You can also make this using orange soda with chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup YUMMMMMM!!!
- Ready In:
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 cups chilled root beer (or use Coke Cola soda)
- 8 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (or to taste)
- Place 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream into 8 tall glasses.
- Pour 3/4 cup root beer over the ice cream.
- Drizzle each glass with about 1 tablespoon caramel syrup.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
The *Brown Cow* is a perfect name, for a perfect taste, from a perfect Kitten. How appropriate a cattle farm should have this wonderful delightful treat this afternoon. I made this into 2 servings and used real, honest to goodness, "Stewarts" root beer, Bryers ice cream, and the ever so yummy caramel sauce ice cream topping lightly drizzled atop. Wonderful and will make often! Thank you Kitten for another strking-ing-ling great recipe! Made for *I Recommend* February 2009.