Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This basic recipe is simple and can be put in a fancy container as a gift with the recipe card attached.
- 2 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- Mix the ingredients.
- Store in a covered container in a dry place.
- To make hot chocolate:.
- Mix 3 heaping teaspoons of mixture in a mix and add boiling water. Top with mini marshmallows if desired.
i didn't really care for this - maybe it needs to be mixed with warm milk instead of water... it was a bit boring... but sufficient... although, i will not make it again.
This recipe is TERRIBLE!!! It tasted really bland and was very thin. I tried everything to fix it. I added more cocoa, more sugar, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, even cinnamon. There was no way I could give this mix as a gift. AWFUL!!!