Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This was an incredible hit at my last dinner on the deck. Really, really easy, a little different with the chipped beef. Excellent serve chilled as a spread too.
- 4 ounces finely grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) jar chipped beef, finely chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) cansliced black olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- rye crisp, crackers
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Blend first four ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture on rye krisp and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly on top. Serve hot.