Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy warm dip for chips makes a nice change from the usual.
- 2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups old cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- some chopped green peppers or red pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and put in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Add a few green/red peppers mixed in and sprinkled on top if desired.
- Serve with potato chips and/or anything else dippable- bread sticks, vegetables, flatbread, pita etc.
I made this for a Christmas party and it was delicious. I included both red and green peppers and served it with potato chips. My husband and I enjoyed the leftovers the next day as well, thanks!