1/4 Photos of Hot Buttered Coffee
Rich and rewarding, this coffee coupling is sure to warm your spirits. To save time when entertaining, dish up the butter mixyure with a small scoop and let guests mix their own drinks. From the Taste of Home Test Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cinnamon sticks and whipped cream, optional.
- 2In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla and spices.
- 3For each serving, stir 1 tablespoon butter mixture into 1 cup coffee. Garnish with cinnamon stick and whipped cream if desired.
- 4Cover and refrigerate leftover butter mixture for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Buttered Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g