Recipe by Antifreesz
If you like artichokes, you'll like this. I usually make a few of these around the holidays, freeze them and take them out as needed.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Gooey, cheesy goodness! I used light mayonnaise and doubled the garlic. It was so simple to make and sinfully delicious! I like the idea of freezing a few batches during the holidays. I don't think I'd be able to resist thawing them out just for me, though. Thanx!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 28 ounces artichoke hearts, 2 cans water packed drained or 18 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, 2 package thawed
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Coat a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with a nonstick spray and pour in mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes; until lightly browned.
- Serve on toasted pita or small party rye bead.