Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons low-fat margarine
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups peeled and chopped apples
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine in a pan the milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Scald over high heat.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover, and bake for 45 minutes or microwave for 10 minutes at full power.
- Stir several times.