From Bon Appetit, July 2003. Sounds good and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in small saucepan.
- 3Whisk over medium heat until preserves melt.
- 4Set glaze aside.
- 5Sprinkle chicken generously on all sides with salt and pepper.
- 6Place chicken, skin side down, on outer edges of grill rack.
- 7Cover grill and cook chicken until skin is light golden, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes total.
- 8Continue to grill, brushing with glaze and turning occasionally, until skin is blackened in spots and juices run clear when thighs are pierced with fork, about 10 minutes longer.
- 9Divide among 4 plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Sticky Apricot-Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar