Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My neighbor brought this over after my dad passed away and it was so good. It was great to have on hand and people just warmed up what they needed. Since then I have taken it to soup days at school and served it many times. Everyone always asks for the recipe.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boiled and cut up
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel (I use 1 mild and 1 original)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 -4 cups water, depending on how thick you like it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Simmer for 2 hours.