Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sizzling sour soup with lots of veggies.
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 green onion, diced
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 squash, chopped (I used a baby crook squash)
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, with
- 1⁄4 cup water (to make solution)
- Bring broth and water to boil over medium-high heat in a large pot.
- Stir in muchrooms, vinegar, soy sauce, green onion, cilantro, hot pepper sauce, white pepper and squash.
- Bring to second boil.
- Add cornstarch solution and cook for 5 minutes.