Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fantastic with grilled steaks. It has so much more flavor than the usual horseradish sauce thanks to the mustard & fresh rosemary.
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add more salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Went really well with my Roast Beef! Mashed garlic potatoes and steamed cabbage wedge.