Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I LOVE horseradish anything and these wings are very good. I don't always like much heat but these are flavorful and not spicy hot. There is no afterburn either which I like. If you like things spicy, add more Tabasco. The recipe came from a book called Championship Barbecue.
- 29.58 ml garlic salt
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.14 ml prepared horseradish
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Tabasco sauce
- 9.85 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1814.36 g chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients except the wings in a small pan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When it comes to a boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place wings over a medium-hot grill and grill for about 15 minutes.
- Turn, and begin basting with the sauce every 10 minutes for about another 20 minutes or until the chicken is nicely glazed on both sides, cooked through and no pink remains.