Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Whisk the horseradish, mustard, garlic, olive oil and 2 tablespoons pepper in a bowl.
- Spread generously over the beef.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill rack.
- Grill over medium hardwood charcoal to 125 degrees on a meat thermometer for rare, 135 degrees for medium or until done to taste.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
The horseradish mix adds a wonderful flavor to meat. We have made this a couple of times now. The first time we made steaks, the second time; we used it on pork tenderloins. Both times it was everyone’s favorite part of the meal. The combination of mustard and horseradish is wonderful. Thanks!