Top Review by TheShields
The horseradish mix adds a wonderful flavor to meat. We have made this a couple of times now. The first time we made steaks, the second time; we used it on pork tenderloins. Both times it was everyone’s favorite part of the meal. The combination of mustard and horseradish is wonderful. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup prepared non-creamy horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup creole mustard
- 10 -12 cloves garlic, peeled,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1 (2 lb) filet mignon or 1 (2 lb) rib eye steaks or 1 (2 lb) porterhouse steaks
- kosher salt or sea salt
- cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the horseradish, mustard, garlic, olive oil and 2 tablespoons pepper in a bowl.
- Spread generously over the beef.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill rack.
- Grill over medium hardwood charcoal to 125 degrees on a meat thermometer for rare, 135 degrees for medium or until done to taste.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.