Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a lightened version of a classic accompaniment to roast beef, burgers or baked potatoes. From EatingWell, Winter 2004. Posted for ZWT 6 - GREAT BRITAIN.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat yogurt or 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, horseradish and pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Delicious, was the perfect complement to Crispy Noodle Wrapped Prawns With Rice Wine Dipping Sauce, and was also nice on my steamed asparagus. Made for The Wild Bunch of ZWT8 for its visit in Great Britain.
Excellent sauce. We had some left over roast beef that I had done in the crock-pot the other night. We made chef salad with the roast beef and swiss cheese on the salad with this sauce over eveything and it was a touchdown for sure. Thanks for a great new way of "kicking" up a chef sald. Made for week 2 win in football pool 2001.
Right on the spot! Had a jar of prepared horseradish sitting in the fridge and I had to give this a try. I liked it. Made for ZWT6