Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Freeze them and then cook only as many as you need at one time.
Make and share this Hors d'Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Trim crust from bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Beat cheeses and eggs together.
- Spread each piece with cheese mixture.
- Roll asparagus spears in bread.
- Dip in melted butter or margarine.
- Freeze with paper between layers.
- To serve, remove from freezer, slice in thirds, and bake for 15 minutes at 375°F to 400°F on a cookie sheet.