Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Hoppie, a former co-worker. She would make it every Christmas and we looked forward to it.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Melt butter, add sugar and milk, mix well.
- Bring to a full boil, then lower heat to medium, stirring constantly.
- Heat to a soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix with electric mixer on high speed.
- Place in a buttered 13x9 pan.
- Cut into one inch squares when cool.