Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little different eggnog - you can use egg substitute for the egg in this.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- whipped topping (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Separate the egg, and beat the white until stiff.
- Combine egg yolk, sugar and salt.
- Fold whites into yolk mixture.
- Add coconut milk and pineapple juice then cream.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cherry.
This was SOOO good! I love eggnog and I think I like this version better. I added a splash of brandy presidente and it was even better! Thanks - will be making again!