Recipe by Deb's Cookin
Easy one pot chicken dinner that we enjoy at home or cooking in our Dutch oven while camping. A family favorite.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
- Brown in a small amount of oil. Drain.
- Combine peach preserves, barbecue sauce, chopped onion, and soy sauce; pour over chicken.
- Cover and simmer 40 minutes or until chicken is tender, adding water chestnuts during last 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice.