Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made these yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, baking powder, confectioners' sugar, oil, milk and egg yolks.
- 2Beat the egg whites until they stand in soft peaks and fold into the batter (do not overmix).
- 3Using a 4-ounce ladle, pour 1/8 of the mixture into a hot waffle iron and bake for about 2 minutes.
- 4Repeat with the remaining batter.
- 5Top with the fruit and whipped cream and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Yogurt Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 292.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g