Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made these yet.
Make and share this Honey Yogurt Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, confectioners' sugar, oil, milk and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until they stand in soft peaks and fold into the batter (do not overmix).
- Using a 4-ounce ladle, pour 1/8 of the mixture into a hot waffle iron and bake for about 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with the fruit and whipped cream and serve hot.