- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5 lb) bone-in ham, fully cooked spiral sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine honey, whiskey, and cloves in small bowl; mix until well blended.
- Place ham cut side down into roasting pan and brush with honey mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 275°F for 1 hour, or until heated through. Remove foil and increase oven to 425°F Brush with honey mixture and bake about 10 minutes, or until ham is golden brown.
- Remove from pan, place on serving platter and pour juices over ham.