Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is super-dooper healthy, yummy and perfect to reheat for lunch the next day. You can change it u every time by using different veggies or meats.
- 150 g meat (your choice what type)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 500 g vegetables (eg. bok choy, cabbage, carrot, bean sprouts, mushrooms, capsicum, spring onion)
- 1⁄4 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat up large wok with oil.
- Slice up all meat and vegetables into thin strips.
- Place meat into hot wok and cook until brown.
- Add onion, garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook until soft. Remove from heat.