Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can double or triple the recipe!
Top Review by beepete1
My husband loves honey roasted cashews so this is for him. It s a very tasty recipe, but a warning needs to be issued regarding how difficult it is to get the nuts off the cookie sheet if you let them cool first. I would suggest turning them onto a sheet of wax paper to let them cool, otherwise they are stuck like glue and crumble when you try to remove them. I put them back into a warm oven for 30 seconds to loosen them. thanks for sharing!
- 88.74 ml liquid honey (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 473.18 ml unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- 7.39 ml salt (can use less salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a heavy skillet over low heat, add in honey stir until warmed.
- Add in nuts and salt; toss thoroughly.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the nuts are a slightly darker shade of brown and the honey is almost hardened.
- Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.