Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe on ourbestbites.com. Delicious and sweet!
Make and share this Honey Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or canola, or vegetable oil)
- In a blender, combine vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place lid on blender and blend on high.
- While blender is running, add oil in a steady stream.
- Store in refrigerator for about 2-3 weeks.
- Shake well before serving.