Recipe by Little Italian Housewife
Another one I haven't tried yet, but I get hungry just thinking about it!
- 1 cup Wheat Chex (can be substituted for another kind of cereal)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 425 F.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non stick cooking spray. On a plate, combine the cereal crumbs and pecans. In a bowl mix together honey and soy sauce.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip both sides of chicken into honey mix then roll in pecan mix to man coat.
- Arrange chicken on the pan, bake for 12-15 min on EACH side, or until chicken is done. Serve.