Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great recipe to try in your ice cream maker. Cooking time is estimated freezing time.
- 3 cups peaches (peeled, pitted,and chopped) or 3 cups nectarines (peeled, pitted,and chopped)
- 32 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Place 1 1/2 cups of the chopped peaches in a food processor or blender with the yogurt and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Stir reamining chopped peaches with peach-and yogurt puree.
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker and freeze according to directions.
- Store in an air-tight container in your freezer. Let it stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.