Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
we like to cut these into dog bone shapes...our dog goes wild over these..
Make and share this Honey Oat Dog Treats recipe from Food.com.
- place first 5 ingredients in medium mixing bowl.blend with a whisk.
- add honey, water and eggs.
- mix.dough will be sticky --
- sprinkle half of the cornmeal over a sheet of waxed paper.place dough on waxed paper and pat it out to 1/4" thickness.
- as you pat, sprinkle more cornmeal over the dough.and on your hands to make it easier --
- cut with 2 1/2" cookie cutter or cut into rectangles.
- place on sprayed cookie sheet --
- bake at 325* for 30 minutes.40 minutes for a little harder treat.