we like to cut these into dog bone shapes...our dog goes wild over these..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place first 5 ingredients in medium mixing bowl.blend with a whisk.
- 2add honey, water and eggs.
- 3mix.dough will be sticky --
- 4sprinkle half of the cornmeal over a sheet of waxed paper.place dough on waxed paper and pat it out to 1/4" thickness.
- 5as you pat, sprinkle more cornmeal over the dough.and on your hands to make it easier --
- 6cut with 2 1/2" cookie cutter or cut into rectangles.
- 7place on sprayed cookie sheet --
- 8bake at 325* for 30 minutes.40 minutes for a little harder treat.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Oat Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g