Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Healthy and Chewy! This is from a Punahou School cookbook, Class of 1985.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (preferably macadamias)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, honey, molasses, egg, milk and salt. Blend thoroughly. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons two inches apart onto a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet and cool.
- Store in a tightly covered container.