Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
On the grill or in the oven this is fun for kids to make and great for get-togethers. Maybe even theme meals.
- 1 medium green pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Cut pepper into 1 inch squares.
- In small saucepan, blance peppers in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain peppers on papertowels.
- Cut each chicken breast half into quarters.
- Alternately thread chicken, green peppers, and pineapple on to skewers.
- In small bowl combine, 57 sauce and honey.
- Brush each kabob with butter.
- Brush each kabob with the 57 sauce mixture.
- Broil kabobs 6 inches from heat source, 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Turning kabobs and brushing with sauce once.
I made this on my outdoor grill using fresh pineapple instead of the canned, we loved these and I look forward to making them again soon, thanks karen! made and reviewed for Karen's cookathon at KK's forum
We loved these Kabobs! Loved the combination of the Heinz steak sauce and the honey - makes for delicious.Decided they would also make terrific appetizers - the recipe already in my Starter and Appetizer Cookbook. Looking to serve this one to family and friends.