Recipe by KGCOOK
On the grill or in the oven this is fun for kids to make and great for get-togethers. Maybe even theme meals.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made this on my outdoor grill using fresh pineapple instead of the canned, we loved these and I look forward to making them again soon, thanks karen! made and reviewed for Karen's cookathon at KK's forum
- 1 medium green pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pepper into 1 inch squares.
- In small saucepan, blance peppers in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain peppers on papertowels.
- Cut each chicken breast half into quarters.
- Alternately thread chicken, green peppers, and pineapple on to skewers.
- In small bowl combine, 57 sauce and honey.
- Brush each kabob with butter.
- Brush each kabob with the 57 sauce mixture.
- Broil kabobs 6 inches from heat source, 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Turning kabobs and brushing with sauce once.