Recipe by Norelllaura1
This is a great way to cook tillapia. My friends always request this when they come for dinner and my 11 year old son adores it.
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 44.37 ml prepared dijon-style mustard
- 22.18 ml honey
- 59.14 ml dry seasoned dry bread crumb
- 59.14 ml finely chopped pecans
- 19.71 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 59.16 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well.
- Bake until the fillets flake easily with a fork (about 10-15 minutes).