Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great way to cook tillapia. My friends always request this when they come for dinner and my 11 year old son adores it.
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 44.37 ml prepared dijon-style mustard
- 22.18 ml honey
- 59.14 ml dry seasoned dry bread crumb
- 59.14 ml finely chopped pecans
- 19.71 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 59.16 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well.
- Bake until the fillets flake easily with a fork (about 10-15 minutes).
I made some substitutions with items I had on hand. Toasted coconut for the pecans and gluten free rice crackers for the bread crumbs. It was awesome! A new family favorite!
I made this tonight for just myself, I didn't have the pecans but it still turned out great. Thanks for posting.
This was a hit here!! So easy and delicious. I broiled it for a couple minutes to get it browned. Thanks for posting!