Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great way to cook tillapia. My friends always request this when they come for dinner and my 11 year old son adores it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well.
- Bake until the fillets flake easily with a fork (about 10-15 minutes).
I made this tonight for just myself, I didn't have the pecans but it still turned out great. Thanks for posting.
This was a hit here!! So easy and delicious. I broiled it for a couple minutes to get it browned. Thanks for posting!
So, so good!!! Easy to prepare with things I normally have on hand and so delicious! Even my finicky 4 year old ate a whole piece and asked for more! I broiled a bit at the end to crunch it up a bit but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Definitely a keeper!