1/1 Photo of Honey-Mustard Tilapia
This is a great way to cook tillapia. My friends always request this when they come for dinner and my 11 year old son adores it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- 4Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly.
- 5Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well.
- 6Bake until the fillets flake easily with a fork (about 10-15 minutes).
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Mustard Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 310.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g