Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is good on ham, bacon, smoked turkey or smoked chicken sandwiches. I LOVE it on a BLT.
Make and share this Honey Mustard Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Place honey in small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in mayonnaise.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Excellent flavor! I made this for a Thanksgiving potluck and everyone raved about it. I made it exactly as written and it was perfect. Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool 2011.
Yum! I halved the recipe and had to use dried thyme, but it was really good. I tried it on a BLT and it really added a nice flavor. I'll bet that the leftovers might be good on some steamed veggies too. Thanks Sherrybeth and congrats again on your football win.
This *is* awesome! I used yellow mustard and double the honey. The fresh thyme really comes through nicely and the rice vinegar adds a great tang. Thanks for a keeper recipe! :)