Recipe by English_Rose
A sweet honey & mustard glaze makes these parsnips taste delicious.
Top Review by Bergy
Not only is this recipe so easy but it is so tasty. I pre boiled my parsnips for 5 minutes cutting the oven time down to 25minute using the last 5 minutes to bake with the Honey Mustard. Definitely a do again recipe
- 1 lb parsnip
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel parsnips and halve lengthways.
- Place in a roasting dish with the olive oil and stir well to coat.
- Season and roast for 40-45 mins or until the parsnips are soft and golden.
- Mix honey with wholegrain mustard and pour over parsnips for the last 5 mins of cooking time.