Recipe by LisaMari
Yummy tender chicken for dinner!! this is very easy, everyone's favorite flavor. Simple and easy! and it's yummy. what else do you want??
- 4 -5 chicken drumsticks or 4 -5 pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake or 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Put salt and pepper to the chicken and cook it with saucepan till brown outside.
- Add 400cc water in the saucepan and bring it to boil.
- When its boiled, add honey, soy and sake, simmer it with low flame for about 1 hour; turn the chicken over if it's not deep enough.
- Put mustard in the saucepan and stir.