Recipe by Across the Ocean
This recipe was found in some cookbook by my friend's, friend's, sister-in-law. Since then my friends and sister-in -laws have all made in in a span of one week. A real hit.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs (for coating)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into nugget size pieces.
- Combine in a medium bowl, mustard, mayonnaise, honey and salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken nuggets in mixture and then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a slightly greased pan and bake on 400 for 10-14 minutes.
- You can also prepare a double batch of mayonnaise, mustard and honey and use half to dip in the baked chicken nuggets.