Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe was found in some cookbook by my friend's, friend's, sister-in-law. Since then my friends and sister-in -laws have all made in in a span of one week. A real hit.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs (for coating)
- Cut chicken into nugget size pieces.
- Combine in a medium bowl, mustard, mayonnaise, honey and salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken nuggets in mixture and then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a slightly greased pan and bake on 400 for 10-14 minutes.
- You can also prepare a double batch of mayonnaise, mustard and honey and use half to dip in the baked chicken nuggets.
This recipe was really tasty! I only used about 1 cup of panko bread crumbs. I added some paprika and garlic powder to the bread crumbs. Thanks for sharing!
This was a life saver for me tonight. :) The only change I made was to use dijon mustard instead of regular. Turned out great and my kids chowed down on them! Thanks for this one!
Quick, easy and good flavor...couldn't ask for much more!! I left the chicken breast whole instead of cutting into nuggets. Thanks for the recipe