Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Once again, found this in a Sunday Ad. Most people clip coupons... I clip recipes :-)
- 1 (15 ounce) cangreen giant asparagus spears
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Prepare asparagus spears according to label directions;drain.
- Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container.
- Drizzle over asparagus.
Delicious!!!! I used fresh asparagus and boiled it in some water first. My husband was happy when he saw I made asparagus for dinner. He was even more happy when he tasted it:) We (2 ppl) ate 2 bunches of asparagus at one meal!!!