Recipe by GothicGranola
From the 'Good Housekeeping Grilling Cookbook'. Suggested to marinate the salmon up to 8 hours before grilling. Also, suggests to serve with coleslaw dressed with a vinaigrette or a salad of thick-sliced summer tomatoes and crunchy cucumbers.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 pieces salmon fillets, 3/4-in thick, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In cup, mix honey, cumin, coriander, salt, lime peel, pepper, and 1 tsp very hot water until blended.
- With tweezers, remove any bones from salmon. With hands, rub honey-spice mixture all over salmon pieces.
- Lightly oil grill. Place salmon on grill over medium-heat and cook 4 minutes. With wide metal spatula, carefully turn salmon over; cook 4 to 5 minutes longer, just until salmon turns opaque throughout and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle salmon with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.